Friday 4 May 2012

Heart Valentine Hairstyles For GIRLS

Heart Valentine Hairstyles For GIRLS

If you watched our Valentine’s Day hairdo segment we did last week on The Daily Dish, this is the style that Bug was wearing and that I briefly demonstrated on Goose. If you didn’t catch it, you can watch the clip in our previous post. I’ve done this on Bee’s hair a couple times and I just love it. I did the tutorial on her since sometimes it’s easier to see things in her lighter hair I think.

I think it might have been sort of hard to see what I was doing on Goose on TV, so hopefully these pictures will help. The key to getting the braids to look like hearts is to just pull the very outside part or edge of each plait of the braid. If you pull the entire plait it ends out just flattening it out and making it like the “flat” or “pancake” braids that are so popular right now – which isn’t bad, but then they just don’t look as much like hearts! I’ve done this a couple times on Bee and I took pictures each time, so the pictures are the best from each time! This style was inspired by one from here.













0 comments:

Post a Comment